December highs and lows

I'm going to sum my week up in list form, partially because I'm lazy but also because I enjoy making lists.

the good

bought bus ticket to Tokyo for New Years
afternoon coffee and sweets with the office ladies
successfully incorporated squidgy into lesson plan
finally retrieved bike from train station after 2 weeks
delicious Indian lamb curry
xmas party at danielles
late night movies
got my christmas cards all sent out
finalized plans to visit yuki

the not so good

student loan grace periods ended
lost nice jacket
poisoned ourselves with vegies from our garden
spending too much money
bad DJs and smokey lounges
getting out of bed when its 34 degrees ouside covers

haven't been taking a whole lot of pictures this month, apologies. It's not that things aren't happening... just that nothing recently has been especially new or different enough to bother carrying my camera around. Be patient though- I guarantee there'll be a flood of new photos up once I get back from my travels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update

Down on the 4th

Winter Break Itinerary