whatta tease!

the weather has decided its going to try to make up for 3 months of relatively snowless winter in 3 days.

will spring ever come?? Will we ever be able to take the snow tires off fun chan??

And just this sunday after a gorgeous sunny afternoon spent picnicing on the river bank with bentos, ice cream and bicycles I said to Ivy- "I really think this is it! I don't think we'll be having any more see-your-breath cold days...maybe we can even put away the heaters soon." Only took 12 hours to prove me wrong.

We're now on our 3rd day in of heavy nonstop snowfall with no end in site. I almost spun out twice trying to drive to my mountain elementary school yesterday where they don't plow. Hey, at least the ski season will be extended!
Too bad I don't ski.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update

Down on the 4th

Winter Break Itinerary