goodbye and good luck...

My 3rd year students graduated from junior high school on Wednesday.



ceremony in the cold cold gym. Sending off the 3rd years outside after the ceremony.



I'm gunna miss 'em ;_; ... wish I got more pictures.

School is still in session for the 1st and 2nd yrs until the 23rd, but 3yrs are all done. The day after graduation (yesterday) they all received their test results for the High School Entrance Examinations. All day long 3rd yr students were coming back to the school to tell the teachers they passed and what school they got into. A lot of my students will be going off to Tonami/Takaoka/or Fukuno High Schools, but it seems a majority will be headed off to Fukumitsu High School right nextdoor~ which hopefully means I'll get to see 'em a lot more frequently :D

I got a visit from a few of my 3rd boys today and we juggled outside the gym for an hour during my free period (using the school soft baseballs, which are actually quite heavy). I'm hoping they'll continue to come back and visit, espcially since none of the 2nd years who'll be replacing them seem interested. I'll hafta start a trend :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update

Down on the 4th

It's cold inside